Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10/2/10

Lily Seven Months!

Lily is such a great baby and she has the sweetest little personality! She has been up on her knees rocking back and forth the past week and it shouldn't be long before she starts crawling. She is basically sitting up on her own now but can't stay there a long, long time yet! She still has not gotten any teeth and she is getting ready to start fruit today! I have given her all vegetables so far since our pediatrician suggested that. She likes: Green beans, peas, squash and sweet potatoes however she does not like the carrots too good. Lily said her first word back in August and it was DaDa and she has said MaMa but she doesn't say either one consistently or when prompted yet. It is so hard to keep everyone updated on everything since I work M-F from 8:30-5:00 or 6:00 some nights. After work I just want to spend as much time with Lily as I can so updating things become second. Fall is here and it is mine and Ford's favorite season and I will be dressing Lily up as a butterfly this year for Halloween courtesy of Grammie and Papa! So excited to go through this holiday season with my beautiful family!

No comments: